Tuesday, June 1, 2010

REFLECTION LETTER

I am a wonderful wife, mother, sister, daughter, daughter –in-law and friend. I am married to wounderful husband. We have three beautiful kids named Tashauna, King, and Savannah.In my spare time I work on plastic canvas,like book covers,tissue box covers, coasters, magnets ,picture frames, play games with kids,like aggravation, connect 4, sequence, trouble, and chess, and planting flowers in my garden, like pansy’s, tiger lily’s ,gerbera daisy, roses of many colors and sizes, just to name a few.. College has been hard for me because I have a learning disability that makes me learn a little bite different than everybody else does. I try my best to help my family and friends.I have learned alot in english this quarter like learning how to write essays, to punctuate correctly, journals,supporting details, topic sentences, E-portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. Woo! It got longer. Ha Ha. You have very good examples in here.

    ReplyDelete